Tuesday, 21 May 2013

The tale of an awesome mom

Yaya was trying to finish his breakfast while watching cartoon.


I was having my breakfast in the kitchen and I can't see Yaya because I was facing the window.


Then I said  "Yaya, finish your breakfast or you dont get to play Vita tonite. I can see your bowl is still full".


Then Yaya came to me "Mommy, how do you know I dont eat my breakfast. Do you have eyes at the back of your head?"



Kehkehkeh.



My answer is " because I'm your mom and I'm awesommmme".



Yaya pun stress.





6 comments:

Liasari said...

Hahaha... i always do that with my kids n they're still amazed. I ckp kat diaorg I hv eyes everywhere bukan belakang kepala je, atas bawah, kiri kanan... kihkihkih

Amin A. R said...

Hahahahaaa........ Kesian yaya stress jadinya.....kelakar x muka bingung yaya masa dia tanya tu... Hik hik....

blu4sky said...

hahahah...DLL i pun sll bagi jawapan macam tu kat my kids.. kikiki

Unaizah said...

Mommy doesn't just have eyes at the back of her head but everywhere. She's looking all the times hahahahaha.

mokjadeandell said...

I had this Quiz after a session of story telling...
If you were given an extra eye,where would you like it to be placed.
Cuba teka.

Salma Tayo said...

yay we are awesome.. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails