Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Beyond Stupidity


Mcmana desperate pun orang, takkan der org terpedaya dengan email mcm ni.

This is so 2000, kan? Boleh coba teknik lain tak?

Dear Mrs Karpov, 
Can you please do me a favour? Please pay my study loan to my government, which I think only cost  you 200 thousand US dollar, so cheap meh! And for the rest of the money, please put in my mebeng/cimbeng account (please inform the bank before you wire the money, otherwise you might give the bank staff a coronary), Gucci is on sale yaw! I know it's not up to your standard, I'll bring Hermes when I visit you, for the sake of pleasing you, I do anything and that includes toting around with Hermes like BikMama :)


Don't worry Mrs Karpov, I'll definitely look after you. Please let me know which hospice you prefer, I'll put you in the most luxurious suite they have and hire someone to talk to you every afternoon because I will be busy spending the money.. Take care Mrs Karpov 


p/s: Break the glass, break the mug, finish reading, please reply.


Walaupun duit bergolek2 amatlah kita hargai ketika ini kerna summer sale itu adalah best!
Ahaks!

Photobucket

8 comments:

sarukman said...

Dear Mrs. Karpov, though I am deeply honored to be chosen by you as the sole receiver of this generous donation, I must inform you that I'm already a (very) rich man as the Prince of Nigeria had already promised to bestow a sum of $18,000,001.00 USD to my bank account as a token of gratitude once I assisted him in recovering his suspended Swiss bank accounts. As such, I'm afraid it is rather ungodly of me to be so intemperate in wanting another 18,000,000.00 (wait, did i get the zeroes right?) for my own self. I wish you luck in finding another capable and trustworthy person to carry out your wishes as alas, it wasn't to be me. God bless.

abdooss said...

Dear Mrs Karpov,

I know your husband. Mr Karpov used to be the World Champion in Chess from 1975 until 1985. I know he is a good man and a fighter and a very rich man. And more importantly, I know he is not dead yet. That's for certain.

Best Regards,

Mak Piah said...

and funny as it is...there are people who buys this kinda crap.
grrrrrrrrrr***

liemaopurut a.k.a ana said...

muahahahhaa,..sakit perut ku gelaks.. baca dari mukadimah pun dah tau penipu...inikan plak baca the whole story.

DeLancrettLurpak said...

Sarukman,

alaaa, tak ajakkk!

DeLancrettLurpak said...

Abdooss,

Kannn? Sukati je nak bagi duit org yg tak mati lagi, wakakakka!

DeLancrettLurpak said...

Mak Piah,

Org yg selalu is org yg selalu tamak dan desperate

DeLancrettLurpak said...

Liemaopurut,

kan? dalam dunia ni mana ada duit dtg bergolek, hish!

Related Posts with Thumbnails