Tuesday, 9 November 2010

My Monday

Mrkamahkamah is not well. It's mommy's fault. I forgot to put on his hat while we were walking from Car park - National Indoor Arena Birmingham - Jimmy Spices - Car park. He started with flu at Birmingham and on Sunday evening he started to cough and it's quite bad. I know he was struggling to breathe every time he was coughing. He had a disturbed night and slightly feverish, around 38.8 degree. At first, I couldn't sleep as well. I offered him a  bottle of milk every time he woke up but he refused which makes me double worried. At 4am, I felt asleep and I woke up every hour to check his body temperature. At 6am, his fever subsided.

Woke up and get ready to go to Walk -In Health Centre. After an hour and half of waiting, we finally met the nurse. Mrkamahkamah's oxygen reading and blood pressure were OK but his chest sound was a bit noisy. As usual, Mrkamahkamah was nebulized but this time the nurse asked us to take his urine sample. She was worried that Mrkamahkamah had an urine infection. But we cannot force him to pee, so no urine sample. She was so reluctant to send us home, so she send us to see our GP, which was next door and she told the receptionist this was urgent. We only waited 15 minutes at the GP hall. Our GP checked him, prescribed him with steroid and amoxycillin  and asked us to bring him again in 4-6 weeks.

At home, he was perfectly fine, playing and eating as usual. But the different was his breathing, it was a bit  heavy than normal. However, he woke up from his afternoon nap happy and ready to join me making the chocolate chip cookies.

Not enough sleep = annoying headache, I hate this!  Since we have this at home, I decided to make the cookies despite my headache.

It's the christmas chocolate that Mrkamahkamah forced us to buy for him. He didn't want to eat if after he took off  all the wrappers. So, I chopped it and put in the cookie dough. Tak baik membazir uolls!

So, alang-alang having a hot oven, I roasted the chicken.

Recipe: Chicken, oyster sauce, garlic and ginger (blend to make a paste), kicap manis habhal, 2 tablespoons of honey, a teaspoon of black pepper. Mix all with chicken and marinade for at least half an hour. Put in a preheated oven, 180 degree for 45 minutes.

I eat the chicken plus rice and again, "mengankung" and I ate them all, yummy!!! T-Bag diet, hanya makan ayam tanpa nasi. Oh sedap.


Pepatah hari ini; Lebih baik mengankung dr mengangkang depan TV.
Sekian.




Photobucket

10 comments:

kucingorengemok said...

weird shape for a chocolate, yang satu tu... hehe

somuffins said...

KOG nampak aje yang 'unik' sket, hehe.

CL
Rajinnya you?? (soklan in awe, kih3). MrKK dah betul2 sembuh??

Pasal quiz tu, I dah buat. I am a Humanitarian gito.. (fakta banyak yg secara kebetulan tepat, auwww).

ismay said...

mantappp

Drama Mama said...

ayam panggang, very the healthy! bila la i nak rajin nak masak healthy camni!

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

Cik Lurpak said...

KOG: Yg mana satu? Saya ni pemikiran agak kudus, echeh! Heheheh

Cik Lurpak said...

CikSom: KoG kan bermata kuching, tu yg matanya cekap gituu...

MrKK ponteng nursery hari ni.. still wheezy.. tapi mcm biasa la perangai dia...tak clingy sgt...

humanitarian, awww!!!kagum I.. sok sok dah jadik NGO yg hebat2, jgn lupa i.. hehhehe

Cik Lurpak said...

Ismay: apa yg mantap? mengankung?

Cik Lurpak said...

Drama Mama: yg ni senang aje, campak aje janji ada sedikit sabar.. ye la, lagi cepat goreng dr panggang kan.. hehehehe

aliaaroslan said...

saya duk layan youtube aje ni kak. buat kerje 5 minit aje. huhu

Cik Lurpak said...

Aliaa: itulah dugaan buat PhD.. tak selalu ilham dtg mencurah gitu.. heheheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails