Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Headache and The Social Network

I have this headache since last week. Every night before I went to bed, I took 2 paracetamols. Headache gone when I woke up. But it came back few hours after that. It's throbbing kind of pain, it makes me feel uneasy and could not think straight. I already had an eye check-up when I was in Malaysia last April. The optician said I do not need any glasses except new Burberry sunglass, hahaha.


So, today I still have the headache and T-Bag asked me to join him watching The Social Network. I said OK since it is useless for me to sit in front of my old-Viao (apakah new Viao diperlukan utk hilangkan sakit kepalas, pffffttt!!!) with this throbbing pain which in any time will make me go insane. At 11am we were already at the Cabot Showcase.




It is a documentary sort of film. The story was about Mark Zuckerberg who is the founder of Facebook and how it became phenomenal in the social network world. He faced lawsuits from his bestfriends/co-founder of Facebook and the Winklevoss twins and their friend, Divya Narendra. He lost a little but I think it was nothing compared to the money that he got from Facebook, after all he is the youngest billionaire in the worldThumbs up to The Social Network! Boo hoo Eat.Pray.Love!




I'm wrong when I think that watching movie will ease the headache. It makes me feel even worse instead. At home, I took another set of paracetamol and had a nap. Woke up with this headache, picked up Mrkamahkamah from his nursery school and then started cooking dinner. Fed my little kiddo and then I ate two scoops of rice with ayam masak kicap. Few minutes after that, the headache subsides. Wth, rupanya kena makan nasik! Chaitt!!!


psst: Kalau sakit kepala, pastu pegi ada satu klenet dkt Pekan, soalan pertama doktol tu tanya, "hari ni dah berak ke?" I like!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Ribbon Clown said...

mmg2..klu tak wat 2nd business, mesti headache.. aku nak go toilet now..;p

Cik Lurpak said...

pe'jah: aku rasa angin la bdn aku.. dah la aturan 2nd business tidak betol, tu yg headache aje..

somuffins said...

CL
Perut dah masuk angin boleh buat kapla pening gak. Kalau tak gi 'melawat', tu juga menguatkan hujah, kih3.

Maka ... makan jgn tak makan..

Cik Lurpak said...

CikSom:

Kalau ikutkan rasa, binasa..
Kalau ikutkan selera, obesiti.. hahahah.. seriously, jgn diduga lautan selera saya, tidak tercapai kail mu itu.. heheheh

Yat Maria said...

muehhhehehe..kelasssss tu doktor Pekan...

Cik Lurpak said...

kak Yat,

doc kat Pekan tu mmg practical gile.. best.. mulut pun laju jugak.. sabau aje la.. heheheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails