Sunday, 26 September 2010

MCB Eid Open House and Roti Burger Pocket

Yesterday we had Eid Open House 2010 organized by Malaysian Community in Bristol. It was so exciting (sapa lah yang tak suka, makan2 and borak2 kannn) and actually, I was quite looking forward for the event :). As usual, there is no human picture snapped using my camera and I'm indeed a so not camera friendly person. Not that I'm not that confident to look at my picture afterwards, but I'm not keen to see the extra lemaks here and there, baik tak alasangku?

So, here is the picture of the food which was not kurang menggoda sebab aku malas nak bukak segala lids of the tupperware. You just imagine there were a lot of yummy food, boleh tak? There were nasi impit, lemang, kuah kacang, nasi putih, kambing masak hitam, sambal belacan, salad, bee huun soup with its condiments, sausage rebus and ayam panggang. Among the desserts were summer fruits cheese trifle, pulut covered with serunding, kuih bakor, chocolate cake, kek lapis sarawak, kuih-muih raya and et cetera. The kambing masak hitam was so delicious and me being a good girl, just took 2-3 spoons of rice and a loooottttts of kambing!!! And I did tapau-ed the kambing as well, hehehehe.

So today, our lunch was bread cicah kambing masak hitam, huii menjilat jari! For breakfast, I made roti burger pocket. You can get the recipe at Kak Gerau's blog or Ijan Blogresipi. Kak Gerau was so hebat, she made the roti sambil baring, hoh cool!!!  But they both used sardine. You need to add some onions and chillies and cook the sardine for a few minutes, if you are so rajin la. Me is not that rajin so, I just used taraaa....

Ayam Brand Chilli Tuna.

I added a couple of spoons of mayonnaise, dipped in the beaten egg and fry it for a few minutes.

So yummy!!! Kalau malas, ni buleh je buat utk lunch sekali.Aku malas, korang tak kannn??


Photobucket

4 comments:

Lady Arween said...

Xde sate ka? menu raya ada sosej ek..cuba kat msia..segala macam jns rendang ada..tapi xpa..sesekali jauh kan

Cik Lurpak said...

Diorg tak buat sate, malas kot.. kambing tu adalah kambing aqiqah.. Rendang2 diorg tak buat kali ni, tapi masa few open houses yg hidang rendang.. nyam nyam nyam

en_me said...

sodappnyerrr..

Cik Lurpak said...

en_me:huihhh, sedapp hingga menjilat jari tauuuu!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails