Friday, 16 July 2010

Busy Busy Wednesday and Thursday

It has been 3 weeks from the last meeting with my supervisor. So, I decided to see him on Wednesday, 14th July. Woke up at 7am, prepared our breakfast plus lunch and get ready to go to school. Took a train at 10am from Bristol and arrived at my school 2 hours later. The first thing I did when I switched on my computer was emailed my supervisor, telling him that I'm in my lab. He replied by saying that he only will be in the office tomorrow. Great! Penat aku terkocoh-kocoh kejar train, siap plan nak ckp apa semua masa meeting. So, I composed a very long email about my findings and sent to him. Then at 2pm, Mileen, Ayu and me were off to our favourite Soy Cafe to have our favourite Squid pepper fried rice and I also had taufu fa, yummy (Nanti puasa nak beli sini la taufu fa).

Went to NEXT to check few stuffs, sebab mileen kan nak pegi Munich for holiday and she asked me to buy a jacket during NEXT sale. We predict that NEXT sale will be on this Saturday. A'ah Mileen, btol pun! Sanggup aku naik bas pukul 4.30am for the sake of NEXT sale.
After I bought two slices of cakes from Druckers (ciss! Bristol takde Druckers, chocolate gateau mmg super heaven lah!), we decided to go back to school. Unfortunately, there was something wrong with Mileen's car, ape Mileen, frequency interference? What the heck is that, I dunno. Mileen called AA and we patiently waited to be rescued (syok sebab buleh spend masa in the car ckp pasal duniawi). There was nothing wrong with the battery and engine, somehow the car need to be towed back home to get the spare key. Arrived at Mileen's house at 6pm and she tried using the spare key to start the engine and wallah, the engine was running as usual, pelik bin ajaib! Then she tried using the key that she used at the car park, pun ok juge, double weird! Macam2 dah mamat John tu buat, but nothing worked. Then we went back to school. Arrived at our school at 6.20pm and there was no way to pack my bag and run to the train station in less than 16 minutes. So, I decided to overnight at Ayu's place but first need to buy panties and shirt lah kan. Tapi tak rugi lah kan stay overnight because (1) she took me to Oodle Noodles to have fried beef kuay teow, wa ckp lu, heaven!
 and (2) manage to have a quick discussion with my supervisor on thursday morning. 
 Ini muka nervous tunggu supervisor panggil, elok-elok tgh baca notes on 3D-2D point matching, pegi bukak facebook, tetiba supervisor lalu belakang tanya "what are you doing Hamimah..oh ok (dia ckp sebab dah nampak facebook lah kan), I wait you in my room"...Ciss!! Kantoi disitu! Tadi elok2 aku study, ko tanak lalu!!!

Glad I did that because my supervisor will be flying to Spain for summer holiday FOR TWO WEEKS! Jealous sungguh aku!

Moral of story: Bawak la panties berjalan2 kemana2 sahaja.

14 comments:

Fazira said...

citer nie...cerita face to face lagi real!. hahahah....serius kelakar sungguh. Idea yang bernas tu..bawa panties kemana-mana.

julie^beth said...

sy pon ada kejadian lebih kurang kak.. ms tengah duk gigih buat kerje, tanak pulak bos datang. tengah duk YM, elok aje die baca skali..

Budak Lurpak said...

Fazira: kalau la blog ni blog yg leh bercakap kann.. heheheh..

Budak Lurpak said...

Julia^beth: tu lah kannn.. tu namanya kalau waktu kerja tu make sure kerja sungguh2.. ini asik lahh nak divert sana dan sini.. heheheh..

afendi ariff said...

agak2 markah ko ok tak lepas kantoi fb tu sis?
heh!

Budak Lurpak said...

Afendi: Ntah le, semalam lepas jumpe ok aje mamat tu.. taktau la masa 18 months review nanti kan..mintak2 dia ok aje.. seriau aku wehh!!!

geraugebang said...

Dia pi Spain nak ucap tahniah kat pemain bola sepak spain ke?
Kak gerau sangat terkonpius bab moral of the story tu...ki ki ki...ke laut oooo.

Budak Lurpak said...

Kak Gerau, kite pun rasa itu ler niat dia pegi Spain.. hehehhe.. banyak pekdah kalau bawak panties berjalan2 ni kak gerau...antaranya ialahh.. hehehhe..kak gerau pikir la sendiri.. hehhee

Rozie said...

kak nape baju tu terbukak butang? euwww! sexy tak malu :p

Budak Lurpak said...

uit zie, baju tu mmg ada satu butang aje la.. itu cardigan mehhh...

Cik Kiah said...

Mencik supervisor ni kan!

Budak Lurpak said...

CK:kan,tak suke tau!

DrSinga said...

ko NOM NOM NOM eh?

Budak Lurpak said...

tak lah ibusinga, hahaha.. makan banyak aje..hahahhaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails