Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Yo-Sushi, At Last!!

Woke up this morning and get ready to visit my GP. Because I still have the ulcer, I think this is my 5th ulcer in 3 weeks. Sometimes I cannot swallow my saliva and the cough plus ulcer is not really a good combination I tell you. Made few calls to my GP, but no one answered. Since my new GP is super strict (if at UMP Edgbaston, at least you can see a nurse), no walk-in will be entertained, so I just went there to set up a new appointment. Apparently, the staff says they were not allowed to set up any appointment for today, unless I called after 1.15pm, wtf?  Bengong kan, kalau aku migrain, dah lama aku baik sendiri. Suddenly T-Bag said let's watch a movie and check few stuffs at John Lewis, The Mall. Off we went. Ingatkan cuci mato sajo, tapi dpt something from T-Bag, yea dpt paperbag. hahahaha!!!
And FYI, John Lewis will start the summer sale clearance on this coming saturday, check out their website yo! Then, I said I wanted to eat Yo-Sushi, he agreed and I was like, ecstatic! Apa lagi kau, pucuk dicita ulam mendatang.
Our first plate, Yo! Roll. It'salmon with avocado, masago (fish roe) and mayonnaise. It tastes like normal sushi la but nice. Then, I grabbed this
 my all-time favourite salmon nagiri. This was my plate, T-Bag ate this one as well, haa tgk, takde la muntah kan.
My friend, K.Nani suggested I tried Kaiso Salad, sesame marinated kaiso (Japanese seaweed) salad with edamame (soy beans) and carrot. This was my first plate, had another one after that. So delicious!!
The star of the day goes to salmon sashimi, heaven yo! T-Bag also had prawns tempura and vegetable yakisoba and he said the yakisoba tasted like any other instant noodle, meaning nothing special la. Then, we went to nearby Vue cinema to watch Death at the Funeral and as usual, I had nachos with cheese and jalapeno. Gilo ko, perut dah penuh makan lagi nachos, tapi me likey!

Ok. it's monday, I should be in front of my PC and solve the texture mapping problem, what the heck, sekali sekala heheheh.Tak dpt jumpa GP but dpt benda lain, T-Bag, our date was awesome, you rock!! Lenkali buleh beli paperbag kedai lain pulak, ngeh ngeh ngeh...:)

psst: Thanks darl :)

8 comments:

Ida Chan said...

hohohooo...menarik :D

aku smpe skang nk sgt cube mkn salmon tp sgt2 takut sb penah ade peristiwe ngeri dgn raw salmon 10 thn lps :P

dh la xde member nk mkn sushi sni. sedih...slalu layan sushi yg same je :( boringss...

Budak Lurpak said...

aku first time makan salmon nagiri pun aku muntah weh which was last 5 years.. pas tu member aku kata sashimi sedap.. kat sini plak salmon fresh.. so, aku berani kan diri gak la try.. fuhhh!! sedapp wehhh!!! tak sia2 aaa.. heheheh

Ida Chan said...

hmm..nk cube tp takut. huhuu...sat g aku mun kt stu sia2 je :p

cmane ek rase die?

Budak Lurpak said...

rasa manis ida, plus daging salmon tu lembut tapi tak chewy, pastu cicah dgn soy sauce tu plus wasabi ...perhhhh!! terliur aku wehh, nampaknya senin depan terpaksa aku menggoda butet g makan lagi...hehehe..

Ida Chan said...

waaaa...xsgke pulak manis ek. yg aku try dulu tu hanyir siyot. uwekkk....errr....kembang tekak aku mengingatnye. tp seyes sgt tempting utk cube. kne carik geng la kot nt nih.

ehehehe....ko kne goda butet mkn sushi ke ko kne goda butet dlu then baru dpt ajk mkn sushi...muahahahahaha....

Budak Lurpak said...

aku rasa kalau ko nak rasa, baik ko g kedai sushi bebtol la, sushi king ke.. jgn beli kat jasko..aku penah rasa kat jasko nye, tobat hanyir..

kena goda butet makan sushi la hehhehe :P

Lady Arween said...

kalau dapat lepak makan sushi dgn saya..raw salmon semua saya pass kat awak..baik hati kan ???....

Budak Lurpak said...

LA: kalu mcm gitu, awak la manusia paling baik hati.. masa saya makan tu, saya rasa saya nak ambek semua salmon sashimi tu ..sedaaaapppp gilosss!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails