Tuesday, 4 May 2010

State of Denial

Super sinful desserts, a slice of daim cake and 2 scoops of raspberry vanilla ice cream. I had those after having two plates of  fried mi hoon putih and a glass of Pepsi float.

I left England with 60.8 kg.
After two months holiday, I finally stepped on my own scale, it's 68.8kg.
Darn!

Need to get back to my old diet menu, 5 teaspoons of rice and control the calories intake.


But how? My body aching and I'm tired because we're just moved to a new house in Bristol.
These things need to be in its place before I start my works.
So, need more energy, so more rice?
Huhhhh!!

8 comments:

Nana said...

ur last photo is much more scary than 68.8kg T____T

Budak Lurpak said...

Sze, you mean the things that we collected for one year in England? Thanks to ebay!

kucingorengemok said...

gasp. tapi banyak benda nak kemas tu, boleh keluar peluh. masih ada harapan... :)

Budak Lurpak said...

KOG: tak berpeluh pun.. nama je spring, tapi sejoknye macam nak masok autumn.. dah sejok, sedap ler menala nasik..hahaha

afendi ariff said...

8kg = 2 bln!
kalu blk mlysia setaun?
huh....

Budak Lurpak said...

afendi: u do the math.. ahakssss

DrSinga said...

hahahahahahahahaha....
(tak baik ketawakan orang kannnn....opsssss....)

Budak Lurpak said...

ibusinga: cissssss!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails