Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Another Obession: Spa

Yes, I like being pampered. Since there is no one to help massage, do the facial and prepare the milk bath at home, I choose to enjoy at any beauty centre. So, takde maknenye aku nak gi beli alat2 scrubbing kat Body Shop pastu buat sendiri, takkan terbuatnye.

For massage, my all time favourite: Thai Odyssey
Since Thai Odyssey is not available in Kuching, I have to find a good place for massage and if possible offer scrubbing, milk bath, facial services and what not. So, I tried services at Tribal Remedy, but it's not to my liking. It was definitely my first and last visit. 

Four years in Kuching, whenever I think I need scrubbing, sauna, milk bath and facial, I went to Seri Carmela at RH plaza, BDC. Their services are superb, especially for body and foot scrubbing. But since they always short of staffs, we need to make a reservation at least a week before. I hadn't try their massage service, I heard it was good.
I kinda like facial treatment with machines (detox la, oxygen la, etc etc) and I was introduced to Beauty Angel Face and Body Paradise by Sarah. The price, not so cheap but not too expensive. But you will definitely like the outcome, tak caya tanye T-Bag.
Until last week, we discovered  a new place called Borneo Odyssey. In three days, I had twice marvellous pampering sessions and I tried Borneo Traditional Aroma Massage, Foot Scrub, Foot Massage and Purifying Facial. However, they don't provide scrubbing service in Grand Magherita branch (my second session was at Grand Magherita), only in Damai Beach Resort. Next time I stayed in DBR, I definitely will try their scrubbing service. FYI, I will not spend more than RM150 for a spa session, called me cheap, sukati deme ler. I have this card called Borneo Odyssey privilege card and with this card I enjoyed Borneo Traditional Aroma Massage plus Purifying Facial at only RM126 (5% government tax included) for 1 and a half hour. Whenever you bring the card, all friends and families who tagged along will also enjoy the same discount, interesting eh?
The waiting hall. Amacam?

In two years, I will definitely miss all of these: the scrubbing, massaging, facial, ahhhh!!
Akan ku kumpul daki ku selama 2 tahun dgn jayanya!

9 comments:

kucingorengemok said...

kah kah kah, hadoiii tak tahan baca ayat last tu! selamat maju jaya!

Budak Lurpak said...

hehehe.. confirm 2 inci tebalnye

DrSinga said...

macam ngata aku je stetment bodyshop tu....
:)

Budak Lurpak said...

mmg standard le pompuan kan.. gi body shop pastu berazam nak buat spa sendiri.. takkan buatnye.. dah cukup setahun beli, pastu baling dlm tong sampah kan.. heheh.. kite ler tu kan

Lady of Leisure said...

badan ni rasa macam dah lama tak kene sental... lama sudah tak pi spa huhu... this entry made me wanna go there dalam masa terdekat ni hehhe..

Budak Lurpak said...

pegi jgn tak pegi.. kalu jumpe tempat spa yg baik punya, report ye.. heheh

Ribbon Clown said...

oh..rindu nak gi spa..dulu kat KL, every month mesti pegi..now kat sini, mana lah nak carik spa yg cantik deco, best massage and x pricey cam spa lama kat KL tuh.. T_T suh lakii ak, kumpul daki jugak lah aku...he he

Budak Lurpak said...

takpe pe'jah.. setahun sekali ko balik raya, ko pegi le sental daki2 mu itu.. hehehe..

日月神教-任我行 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails