Sunday, 3 January 2010

Boeuf Bourguignon

I watched this movie today

It's a memoir about two people with a large passion in cooking and food.
A few times in the movie, Julie talked about Julia's famous Boeuf Bourguignon.
It is actually a Beef Stew in Red Wine with Bacon, Onions, and Mushrooms.
This Boeuf Bourguignon sounds so tempting for me
and I guess someday, when the cooking mood comes back, I'll be making this.
For obvious reason, need to find the substitutes for red wine and bacon.
Can I just simply substitute the red wine with non-alcohol red wine? or Coke?
And this recipe also reminds me about the lamb stew that I had in the past 8 years.
My good friend's mother made it for us (me and my makan2 team) a few times.
Marvellous!! Wish I can have it again.
Sharq, mintak recipe kat Datin cepat!

Aiya! kecur la air liur tgk cite ni..
The same feeling when I watched Chocolat in year 2000.
Not good for people in diet. :)
Bon appetit!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails