Saturday, 12 September 2009

It's All Because of The Coriander Powder..

Pour the oil, wait wait.......
Put all the herbs and the blended onion, garlics and ginger into the oil...wait wait...
Detect the nice aroma...
Put 1tsp of cumin powder, 1 tsp of white pepper, and.. where's my coriander powder?
I still remember I put that small bottle of coriander powder in my plastic bag at the Asda tilt
Search in the kitchen cabinet.. search in the Asda plastic bag..search in the living room..
NADA..........Where is that thing???
I'm totally screwed.
I'm supposed to follow exactly the recipe.
Hemm...
Put the rest of ingredients into the pot..
I want a perfect Soto today.. but it's now ruin because of that powder
Then, put 1 chicken cube in the pot (normally the chicken cube will save any disaster dishes)
Leave it.. till it's time for iftar.
.
.
Put one spoon in my mouth.. yahhooooooooooooo!!! Yummyy!!!
Pardon the chicken.
After I found out that I didn't have that powder, I was totally out of my mood.
So, no mood to shred the chicken.
No bean sprout.
No spring onion.
I even wanted to cut the big bag of rice cube into only two parts. No mood to cut it into smaller cubes.
But I didn't do that.
Too cruel for Mrgrammarindahouse.
It's all because of the coriander powder...

2 comments:

kucingorengemok said...

jadi nasi himpit makan dengan sup je la ye, if takde ketumbar? heh... tapi cukup sedap dah tu!

melovesfood said...

itula KOG.. tapi diri ini perasan dahh.. kekonon dah pandai la buat soto.. rasa mcm skill kejohoran tu dah nampak bayang la.. heheheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails