Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Inglourious Basterds, I like!


The night before, I watched Kill Bill 1 (for the first time) which was directed by the same director, Quentin Tarantino. I like the way he directed the movie.

The next day, we went to satisfy our cinema craving and we chose Inglouriuos Basterds.

It's a long movie and there's a lot of talking but I love it! This movie is surely not for people who are totally against violence and people who have blood phobia a.k.a Hemophobia. Not that I'm pro-violence person, fyi, I'm strongly detests violence. My favourite scenes are when the double agent, German actress Bridget von Hammersmart set up a meeting with the gang at the German bar as well as when Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) trying to speak Italian but he doesn't sounds like one.

This week I'll watch Kill Bill 2 and find other movies directed by Quentin Tarantino. Right now, I'm listening to the soundtrack of Kill Bill 1 and I'm going to listen to it till I puke!

1 comment:

sarukman said...

kalu puke dgn sengaja, batal puasa

Related Posts with Thumbnails