Monday, 14 September 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies by Mrgrammarindahouse

Yes, you read it right. He did it after I persuaded him to do so. I only helped him to chopped the cashew nuts and switch on the oven. The best part was he also cleaned up the mess right after that (yahhooo!!). I think if I made the cookies, there will be around 25 cookies. Since he was in charged, he managed to make only 16, each cookie's size is equal to the size of a man's mouth. Anyway, it's delicious! Let see if I can persuade him to make pineapple tart.. Hemm..
(which I don't think so...)

2 comments:

ibusinga said...

waahh..suda tukar kulit...
16 keping aje...
sekali ngap depan Tv..selesai...
:)

melovesfood said...

ibusinga: hajat di hati nak tukau kulit yg mengancam + canggih manggih.. tapi apakan daya, walaupn saya ni majoring computer science, saya tetap lembab bab IT yg simple mcm ni..
tinggal 8 keping jek.. bersedia nak dingap malam ni.. hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails