Thursday, 10 September 2009

10 Days to Eid-ul-Fitr (Warning: Sad Entry)

Yes, 10 days.
People in Malaysia are busy with the cookies, cakes, raya apparels and new RM notes.
Yes, I already received my new and simple baju kurung (thanks to mom, abah and Apis).
This year no kebayas, no sequins and beads on the baju kurung.
Mrgrammarindahouse will use the same baju melayu this year and for the next 2 years.
Mrkamahkamah has a new baju melayu.
No pre-ordered cakes and cookies.
We will be celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr at Kak Nani's in Newcastle.
(Nok balik kampung ghetek, balik Kota Bharu)
No plan to cook special dishes on the night before eid-ul-fitr.
(It's all depend on the host, I'll be the cook's assistant).
They say, there is a first time for everything.
This is the first time for us celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr abroad.
And 2 years more to come.

I don't want any special dishes or a bling-bling apparel, I just want to be with them..
my extended family.

4 comments:

ll ratna ll said...

aloh.. syedihnyer..
xpo.. kito almost sekapal~~

melovesfood said...

hehehe.. bakpenye tak suruh along balik mesia.. nok g raye denge pak arab dih.. make kebab la mung pagi raya nanti.. hehehe

Rozie said...

kak mim, I am your extended family jugak kan? lovey dovey kak mim!

melovesfood said...

Tak aci la..extended family dah balik mesia..

Related Posts with Thumbnails