Tuesday, 4 August 2009

3rd Anniversary Lunch Date

I was just back from my 3rd anniversary lunch date with Mrgrammarindahouse. We didn't go to a fancy restaurant (we do not even know one!) and our choice was Subway, our favourite sandwich shop. The sandwich was considered okay since they were out of healthy Italian bread. We're both craving for Doritos Melt but again, they were out of Doritos. I asked them to use Ready Salted Walkers instead of Doritos and it tasted weird, but I managed to finish it without any helps from Mrgrammarindahouse :). It was the best lunch date ever even the conversation during the lunch was all about my research (I have this syndrome called PostMeetSupervisorEffect where I tend to repeat what my supervisor had told me to other people, even my friend(s)/partner didn't want to hear it). Anyway, happy anniversary sayang and thanks for the lovely lunch :)


4 comments:

Rozie said...

happy anniversary kak mimah & abg wandi ;)

melovesfood said...

tenkiu rozie..ini baru pre-anniversary..the real one will be makan2 kat malaysian hall..pastu post-anniversary makan kat satay house.. hikhik... style student nye celebration..

Nana said...

happy anniversary to u and u =)

melovesfood said...

thanks sze!

Related Posts with Thumbnails