Wednesday, 8 July 2009

What's for Dinner?

I'm fasting today. I know it's summer and I'll be fasting for 17 hours and 39 minutes today. I really hope that I can survive this because I have 20 days more to go (fasting debt that I made when I was pregnant last 2 years). When I was fasting in Malaysia, not during Ramadhan, I'd prefered to have KFC to break my fast a.k.a dinner. But here, I will be eating the food that I cook on my own. So, what's for dinner? Chicken Tom Yam or Chicken Soup? Booorrrrinnngg!!! Hemm....

2 comments:

E.L.I.Z.A said...

byk nyoh mu tinggal poso..
aku ado 4hr lg nk ganti..
sano siang hr panje ek?

melovesfood said...

Hahaha.. banyok la eliza...mati nok ganti ni weh.. a'ah..sini siang panjang.. subuh kul 4pagi..maghrib kul 9.21mlm..

Related Posts with Thumbnails