Sunday, 5 July 2009

Potluck at Ayu's


Ayu organized a small gathering at her house today and we brought our pot luck. Only 11 adults and 9 kids were there and obviously, we cannot finish all the food and we had to bring home some of the leftovers. So, the menu were:

1) Chicken Wing Barbecue
2) Grilled Sausages
3) Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
4) Rice Cube
5) Sardine Roll
6) Som Tam
7) Jelly
8) Laksa Johor (Spaghetti with Fish Curry) with its condiments
9) Chocolate Chip Muffin with Cheese Icing
10) Stir Fry Vercimmelli
11) Grilled Corns
12) Mocktail

Guess which two came from my kitchen? Answer: Laksa Johor and the muffins. The Laksa Johor turned out great and FYI, this is my first attempt to cook this dish. I guess this will be one of my menu for 2009 Eid Fitri open house in Birmingham. :)

7 comments:

E.L.I.Z.A said...

weh ada blog rupenya!
add my link http://elizakru.blogspot.com

Rozie said...

huhu...go go sis! i wanna try d laksa johor, cook for me then will ya? i should learn n practice more recipe to beat u in d kitchen GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOKING & BAKING!

melovesfood said...

dtg le ke Birm.. nanti akak masakkan ko laksa johor..heheh.. jom lawan masak!!

E.L.I.Z.A said...

woooo lawan masak! tggu aku mim! aku br start belajar masok ekkeke

melovesfood said...

mu nok belajo masok? tgk sini.. www.resipi.com
tempat yg sesuai utk ore amatur seperti aku..heheh

sarukman said...

nilah hasil latihan main cooking mama 2 yg berharga 24.99 pounds tuh

melovesfood said...

perli ke? esok gak saye gi tuko game baru.hikhikhik..

Related Posts with Thumbnails