Friday, 24 July 2009

Moist Chocolate Cake

I just can't wait for weekend to come and so, I baked. This is really my obsession since last week. I tried this recipe which is different from my mom's. It supposed to be a moist chocolate cake but it turned out to be only 45% moist (don't you ask me how I calculate the moisture of a cake, ahh yes, I run the C++ code. *&^*%^ the code!). I didn't have any chocolate emulco, which is the factor why this 100% moist chocolate cake become only 45% moist. I tried to find it in Tesco, but to no avail. Anyway, the cake tastes great! Thanks Dayang.


Left: Fresh from my oven. Right: In my fridge. Just to show to you all, I just ate one slice because it's already 8pm.

5 comments:

chuasteph said...

hey you know, you could easily have taken photo of that cake with one slice missing, saying that you had only one slice, then take it back out and cut another piece. no one will know, you know ;)

Dav DiDi said...

Yummy ...

melovesfood said...

How you know steph? Aiiyaa!!! Hehehe

melovesfood said...

Dav Didi: It is sure Yummy! Wanna have some? Come here then. :)

E.L.I.Z.A said...

sedappppnyoooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails