Friday, 19 June 2009

Tom Yam and A Kiss



Yupp, I'm still in Birmingham and I just had my chicken tom yam. Next year just seems too far away and I want my tom yam now. So I refer to this website: http://www.myresipi.com/top/detail/802. Despite of the fact that this is my first experience in tom yam cooking, it turn out great, I mean the taste! The best part is mrgrammarindahouse asked for another helping of rice (he normally had just one plate of rice at dinner). And to top it off, mrgrammarindahouse gave me a kiss on my cheek and said "pandai awak buat tom yam". :)

5 comments:

Hikbal Ujir said...

wah2..pandai msk tomyam?
Azza missed ur cake batik..
hehe

i just had my tomyam last night,one of my friend's father bring me over a halal thailand restraunt called "sawasdee"..

at home, i had been served by a home made cake, which was delightful and good...

ahaks..

. p i s e y . said...

hoho.cam bez jek~

melovesfood said...

bez bez ini tomyam.. cake batik? alaa..leh wat sendiri..senang wooo....

Effa Ash said...

pandai awak buat tom yam ke.."pandey kitak polah tomyam" hehe

melovesfood said...

heheh.. mun wandi tgh mengada, nya nang kelaka malaya.. heheh.. gelik nyawa ku dgr ehh..

Related Posts with Thumbnails