Tuesday, 16 June 2009

The Smell of Coriander Leaves...


As I walked to the school (I mean from the car park, not from home :) ), I suddenly smelled something that was really nice but pungent. The minute I smelled that aroma, I knew this is a smell of something that I like. 1, 2, 3 4 and 5 steps, hahhhh!! I know.. this is the smell of coriander leaves on tom yam goong. I don't think the small cafe that I passed by (refer to the pic above) served tom yam goong. Maybe it's only in my imagination. Anyway, I really love coriander leaves on tom yam goong. But I don't like coriander leaves in soup or as a salad. It just tastes weird. This smell also reminds me to the delicious tom yam served in Mango Tree Restaurant. I wish I can fly back to Malaysia right now. I definitely will go back to Malaysia, not this year, but early next year, to enjoy my tom yam. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails