Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Option for Carbonated Drink Addict

Do you like carbonated drink? I do. I like Coke and we will buy four large bottles of coke for our monthly stock. When we dine at a cafe and we know that cafe has a non-talented barista, we chose to drink carbonated drink. Not that I don't like still water. It just that I need the "fizz" feel from carbonated drink. I'm 27 years old and I think it's time to think about the sugar intake (you should too, mrgrammarindahouse!). Since sparkling mineral water is considered cheap here, I switch to sparkling mineral water. The unflavoured sparkling mineral water will not contain more calories than still mineral water. In fact, they all have zero calories. I think in Malaysia, a bottle of sparkling mineral water cost more than a bottle of coke, right? Hemm.. no choice eh? Cut down the sugar intake from the drink, make room for more desserts, fair?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails