Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Lazy Mommy on Her First Report

I have a dateline which is due tomorrow @ 11am. Too busy with the report and I don't want to spend more than 15 minutes in the kitchen. So I chose to cook a very simple meal for the three of us: Egg Noodle Soup with Cuttlefish Ball. Here's the ingredients.

I'd prefer to use chicken ball but it's hard to find halal chicken ball here. You can use whatever "-ball" or "-cake" that you can find in the market. To all mommy out there, if you have a picky kid and a husband who does not care what he'll be having for dinner as long as he will eat something, do try this recipe.

2 comments:

chuasteph said...

whr to buy that cuttlefish ball? what is the brand?

melovesfood said...

Brand Dodo from Malaysia... I bought it at a chinese supermarket here, Wing Yip.. Forgot that the recipe also requires chicken stock cube...

Related Posts with Thumbnails