Wednesday, 15 April 2009

I just love to eat!

Yupp.. I am new here. This is the first entry. Hello all!

I have the idea to have my own blog back in Malaysia. The idea is not that solid at that time. Need to think of the content.What to put? Will I update it frequently? Is my life interesting enough to be read (Of course not, I'm not Hollywood actress or a politician :))? Too many things on my mind and I decide to just forget about the whole idea.

I'm a full time postgraduate student now. My mrgrammarindahouse is also a student but in a different university. We brought along our son, mrkamahkamah to UK. I think everything here is just the same like in Malaysia but one thing is obviously different from living in Malaysia is food (yeah, I know, the weather is not the same). With the medium size(should I say grande?) allowance given by government, we cannot afford to have a frequent visit to the cafe, let alone having a fine dining in restaurant (how I missed the lamb shank at the junk.). The only option left is to cook. So, here I am, the official chef to mrgrammarindahouse and mrkamahkamah. The problem is, I love to eat. People say that if you're the cook, you will not eat the food that you cooked that much. It's totally different case. I love to eat what I've cooked. It's not that yummy, but I just love to eat. Suddenly, the idea of having my own blog appear again. Why not write something about my sinful obsession, food. All the materials in this blog will have something to do with food. I am not a good cook, so don't expect recipes from me. Hope that you guys enjoy what I've wrote. Till the next post. Cheers.

2 comments:

k1m1_KaeMoS said...

heheh
i guess i'm not the only one to have the like-to-eat problems, like u...

[forgive my English]

happened to saw your blog's url while being at my facebook [i saw someone familiar, and u're 1 of her friends]

anyway, really good blog...
not forgetting, really yummy looking food pics...

Rozie said...

omg kak mim! i just loveeeeeeeeee ur blog! will definitely catch up with the episodes =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails